1403 N. Main Street Meridian, Idaho 83642 | (208) 884-8562 | email@example.com
What is the Basic working of fire alarm system?
A fire alarm system is basically an alarm monitor, electronic device which receives electrical signal from remotely located sensors. The alarm monitor then sounds an alarm, energizes alarm lights and other things which are installed in conjunction with the monitor console.
The 'fire' sensors, which close a contact to signal the monitor console, can be a heat sensor (usually a rate-of-rise temperature sensor), a smoke detector (which senses the ions in the smoke) or sensors which detect UV or IR radiation.
There can be many 'bells and whistles' connected to the monitor console.
This is only a basic description.
Can CCTV Help Protect My Business?
Many business managers and owners discount the idea of installing a CCTV system on their premises. Worried about costs and benefits, they use other security measures to protect their stock and their staff.
CCTV systems could be more beneficial than you think. Here are three key ways that CCTV can help to protect your business.
Although they won’t stop all crime, it is thought that visible CCTV systems act as a deterrent to would-be criminals.
Evidence and Interference
Depending on the type of system you install, CCTV has the potential both to stop a crime before it occurs and to provide the police with valuable images that can help them to detain a suspect.
Peace of mind
For anyone working in, shopping in or visiting your business premises, the knowledge that there is a working CCTV system in place brings peace of mind.
Can I use a camcorder as part of my CCTV System?
Not Really. Camcordsers are not designed for security and thus will not be as good as a CCTV camera
Here are the main reasons:
1) Camcorders have no water mark (Images wont hold up in court), if you get a good image but it cant be used as evidence.
2) file size is way to large if you want to record more then a day you need different equipment.
3) camcorders have lower frame rate. CCTv cameras offer 30FPS (the eye sees 22FPS)
4) no search features make it hard to find the video you need
5) camcorder does not have motion detection, it records all the time even when there is no movement.
6) cant view your cameras over the internet,
7) limited to 1ch and one field of view
8) camcorder can be stolen and if does get stolen that is where the video is recorded instead of a DVR/VCR,
9) a good CCTV camera has IR LED's integrated which can see in the dark with no visible light
10) Camcorders are not designed for security situations
If you are looking for a good DVR and camera system (DVR records the images that are captured via the camera) Call us at Integrated Security Resources today.